Monday, April 25, 2011

Thoughts of mine that have nothing to do with adoption.

I have never really been someone who watched Oprah but since it is her final season I decided to start DVRing it.  So Friday after work she had Chris Rock on and a quote he said was so great..."being rich means having options".  I believe this is so true.  The more money you have the more options you have.  Options on where you want to live, options on how you want to dress, or what you want to do...I feel Joe and I are far from rich but it does feel like for the first time in my life I'm starting to have a few options and it really makes you think about who you are and what you want for your life.

Secondly my little sister will have her first born this week.  What an awesome time seeing a couple become a family.  This will be the first addition to our family since my boys were born.  I can't wait to hold her and see her. 

Neighbors...Joe and I were talking yesterday about how much we really like our neighbors.  I just feel like we have a lot in common.  Our kids are around the same ages, we like to do the same things.  I couldn't ask for a better place to raise my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment