Monday, October 10, 2011
What does the waiting feel like???
How to Wait for Christmas Morning
• Try not to think about the presents you are getting because this will only make it harder to fall asleep. She is definitely a gift.
• Most people can't get to sleep if they are excited. Relax and take deep breaths. This is near impossible.
• Pretend it's just another day. This is perhaps the most key tip there is. I'm trying to stay focused on my boys and the holidays.
• Try showering or bathing just before you go to bed to ensure that you will feel nice and clean. Oh that does sound nice.
• Do not try and wake up your parents on Christmas morning before they want to wake up. Parents value their sleeping time! You mean don't wake your husband to see if he is thinking about her too?
• If you decide to listen to music, skip the Christmas carols. These will only make you more excited for the big day. The same goes for Christmas stories if you decide to read. I already a lullaby playlist for her.
• It's great to be in the Christmas spirit, but don't overexcite yourself. This will only make it harder to sleep. Would decorating her room be the equivalent of this one??? I'm pretty sure I have over excited myself on this one (just gave my father in law a hug and kiss because he said he was going to frame the mirror for me this week) LOL