Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Polina's 3rd Birthday

Polina's birthday was the end of October.  I figure better late than never so here is the post.  :)

I held large birthday partys for both of my boys when they turned 1 so I wanted this to be a big party for Polina.  I started thinking about the party in July probably and struggled to come up with a theme since she really wasn't that interested in any of the characters at the time.  So I decided that her biggest passion right now was dogs.  She LOVES dogs!  So I had a theme and then one day on Zulilly I found this dress.

The rest of the party was planned around this supper cute dress.  My neighbor offered to make the cake and did an amazing job!  The top layers represent the 2 birthdays we missed.






We had puppy's for everyone to take home.


We played the limbo, "pin the tail on the pooch" and had a pinata.  I think all of the kids had a great time!


















1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! The cake turned out amazing and it looked like everyone had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete