Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Blog?

While doing adoption research over the past several months I have read tons of blogs some of which stopped after the adoption and some that had continued over several years. I have found myself inspired by some of the blogs that I have come across. You see prior to having children I enjoyed the creative outlet of scrapbooking. Once Brett was born the idea of dedicating an hour per page just wasn't realistic and I lost interest. I have also noticed since I have started staying home with my kids that I don't take near as many photos as I once did and that makes me sad. When I worked I would catch my self telling co-workers storys of the kids and that was my key to jot them down but since staying home I don't seem to have the same reminder and one day just turns in to the next. So my goal is to use this blog to keep track of my thoughts, feelings and happenings as I raise my little ones. This is such a special time and I don't want to forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment