Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sometimes things just fall into place....

So we have decided on the 2 agencies we will be using for this adoption. We spoke with both agencies and got a good understanding on the cost then we implemented an aggressive budget to try and understand where the money would come from to pay for this. I will say we have been on the budget for about a month now and were able to save about $1400 this month. However about 2 weeks ago my husband came home and told me that he might have a temporary position at his company that would last about 9 months. If I get the job it pays well enough to cover the majority of the adoption cost. I have been a stay-at-home mom for 3 years now and never once has there been a temporary job come available. In addition to this, last summer my in-laws finally sold their house (6 hours away) and moved in down the street. They said they are more than happy to help out with caring for the kids during this time. Seriously does it come together better than this!

We still have not officially signed the papers as we still need to save some money or I at least need to get this job before we can start.

No comments:

Post a Comment