Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our first day at Marriott Grand

I LOVE THIS HOTEL!!

We get free breakfast, snacks, and drinks all day!  They have an actual high chair for Polina.  And I can use an actual computer and post pictures.  Plus they upgraded us to an AWESOME room.  We are in heaven after slumming it a that Courtyard!  LOL And I can't forget to mention they have a Starbucks right outside the front door.  Joe is in great spirits here!

They have gift, art and flower shops here, and a Pool!!  Doesn't Polina just look like part of our family?  I love it.




5 comments:

  1. Loving the new pictures! How much fun was it to see your little girl in a cute cute cute bathing suit? Little girls are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place, maybe you won’t be so tired when you get home now. I can’t believe it the dress in the last picture is just like the one I bought except a different color with ballet slippers on the front. You are right she does look like the boys in the face and for the color of hair they both were different too. We miss you guys! Love Mom*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! This will make your last week so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got a chance to catch up with the Dechants...and what a GREAT surprise! The updates are great and I am so happy for you guys! Polina is so beautiful and you guys look like a complete family together! Being uncomfortable in a hotel is the worst...I am so glad you can finally breathe easy and relax! We miss you guys more than you know...have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family! Polina is beautiful!! Feels like so long ago we were in Russia, it's so weird to think you were in St. Petes then and are still over there!! Anyway, looks like you are all having fun at the Grand!! I hope the end of your trip goes well and will talk to you soon!!! She's truly adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete